Welcome to another edition of SB Week in Review. Here’s all the news you might have missed over the past week:
- Mnet gave a taste of what’s to come in Queendom 2 by live streaming Episode 0 ahead of the show’s March 31 premiere.
Debuts & Comebacks
- Red Velvet became spring queens with “Feel My Rhythm”. Check out our MV review!
- Highlight had us all in a “Daydream” for their latest comeback.
- Cravity made an energetic return with “Adrenaline”. Read our review here!
- Verivery showed a darker side in recent comeback “O”. Take a look at our review!
- Cnema made their fresh debut with “Mobydick”.
- D-Crunch returned with “Addiction”.
Teasers & Announcements
- NCT Dream teased the MV for their comeback with “Glitch Mode,” which will be released on March 28.
- Oh My Girl also continue to tease their March 28 comeback with “Real Love”.
- Purple Kiss return with “memeM” on March 29.
- Nine.i make their debut with “Parallel Universe” on March 30.
- Kingdom drop “Ascension” on March 31.
- Younite revealed teasers for the pre-release “Everybody” which will be released on March 31 ahead of their April 20 debut.
- Exo’s Suho makes his solo comeback with “Grey Suit” on April 4.
- ILY: 1 released the track list for their debut single album Love in Bloom, due out on April 4.
- Kwon Eun-Bi makes her first solo comeback on April 4 with Color.
- Ive teased their first comeback single “Love Dive,” which will be released on April 5.
- Bigbang make their long-awaited return on April 5 with “Still Life”.
- Shinee’s Onew will have his first solo comeback sometime in April.
- NCT’s Taeyong will collaborate with a special artist for an April release.
- Golden Child’s Daeyeol will enlist on March 29.
- Source Music is preparing to debut a new girl group in May.
- BTS J-hope has tested positive for Covid-19. Wishing him a quick recovery!
- Snoop Dogg and BTS will collaborate on an upcoming single.
(YouTube:   , Naver:     , Twitter:            , AV Club. Images via: Mnet, SM Entertainment, Woollim Entertainment, Jellyfish Entertainment.)