Every year has its special moments where that one special guest turns a run of the mill variety show into an all-time favorite. So far, 2013 has been no different. We’ve seen plenty of welcomed guests on our beloved varieties, and many of these guest appearances have either made us fall in love with a new variety persona or helped us reaffirm our love for a old-time favorite.
Which was your favorite guest appearance on a variety show this year?
Could it have been the appearance of international movie star Jackie Chan on Running Man, or Olympians Jang Mi-ran, Choi Byung-chul, and Hwang Kung-sun on 1N2D? Maybe the siblings’ visit on the new K-variety hit Dad! Where Are We Going or Lee Hyori shaking up the Barefoot Friends? Whatever it may be, we want to know.
A couple of things will be different from previous polls. Firstly, notice that there is no list of nominees to choose from below because we want the nominees to come directly from you! Secondly, we will dedicate a special midyear post to highlight the winning entry.
Here’s how it works:
1) Nominate an entry in the comments section by writing the guest name and the variety show he/she appeared on in the following format:
Guest Name – Variety Show
Eg. T.O.P – Running Man
Nominated entries must only include guest appearances on variety show episodes which originally aired in 2013. If the person nominated is a host, regular, or makes frequent appearances on the show, then he/she does not qualify as being a “guest.”
2) Entries can only be made as a new comment. Entries made in reply to another comment will not be counted.
3) Before nominating a new entry, please thoroughly check to make sure that the entry has not already been nominated. Duplicate entries will not be counted twice! Therefore, it would be counterproductive to nominate an entry more than once because it could potentially split up the overall votes for that entry.
4) Once an entry has been nominated, vote by clicking the up arrow beneath the comment which nominates the entry. We’re only concerned about up votes; down votes will not be factored in.
5) The entry with the most up votes by June 29th 11:59 PM EST will be declared the winner! Check back next week for our special midyear post dedicated to the winning entry.
We reserve the right to delete any comment which does not adhere to the rules above, or any nominees which we do not feel meet the poll’s criteria.
Important Note — Discussion is highly welcomed in our polls. However, please separate discussion comments from entry comments. When nominating an entry, do not write your reason for nominating it in the same comment. Instead, reply to your entry comment if you want to explain why you nominated your entry.
Let the voting commence!
This poll is now closed. Thank you for voting!