After debuting last year amidst controversy concerning their age, talent, and appropriateness, GP Basic returns with “Jelly Pop.” But has anything changed?
- They’re definitely growing, progressing, and getting better.
- This MV probably shared a budget with Janey‘s allowance.
- Having to burn your scalp with peroxide is no fun. Especially when you’re 14.
- CL has been cameo appearances in a lot of MVs lately.
- Leah is going to be really pretty when she grows up.
- Janey’s screeching is not one of the more pleasant sounds in KPOP.
- Watching 14 year old chest pop = awkwardville.
GP Basic is definitely maturing. Their music still doesn’t do anything for me but I can see the beginnings of some legitimate talent in this group, especially with some of the older girls. They still have a long way to go but it’s not like their hopeless.