Welcome to another edition of SB Week in Review. Here’s all the news you might have missed this week:
- Han Seo-hee‘s stance on feminism took a radical turn as she associated herself with WOMAD, a Korean radical feminist group that supports misandry. WOMAD was derived from Megalia, and thus Han’s decision to support WOMAD doesn’t come as surprising, since she learnt about Feminism from Megalia. After WOMAD came under fire for posting indecent photos of men online, and the police issued an arrest warrant for one of the administrators of the site, Han Seo-hee posted on her personal Instagram: “I am WOMAD. If you’re going to come for WOMAD, take me instead. For WOMAD, I’ll honourably go to jail one more time.”
- The Korea Broadcasting Actors Union (KBAU) has joined the boycott against Fantagio Entertainment following the Korea Entertainment Management Association (KEMA).
Debuts & Comebacks
- Check out our playlist above for the compilation of all the come backs this week!
- BTS’ Jin dropped “Epiphany” ahead of the group’s comeback for Love Yourself: Answer, which is set to release on Aug 24.
- Loona debuted as a full unit in “favOriTe“, gearing up for their official debut in the coming weeks.
- Red Velvet “Power(ed) Up” in their latest music video.
- Stray Kids were happy to take it slow in “My Pace“.
- Taeyeon and Melomance released “Page 0” for Station 0, a collaborative effort between SM Station and culture brand “0”.
- James Lee and Sooyoung teamed up to sing about escape in “Let’s Get Away“.
- Brave Girls were “Rollin’” in the new version of the song, a remake from their song of the same name which was released last year.
- Dia showed off a colourful music video for “Woo Woo“.
- D-Crunch made a powerful debut with “Palace“
Teasers & Announcements
- Hyolyn will be releasing a new special single, Bae, though no other details have been given.
- (G)I-dle dropped a teaser for Hann, their single which is set to release on Aug 14.
- MXM gears up for a comeback on Aug 14 with a video tease for “Checkmate”.
- Super Junior’s D&E hit the streets for ‘Bout You, their second mini-album, to be released on Aug 16.
- Imfact will be coming back with a digital single, NaNaNa, on Aug 16.
- Yoo Jae-suk and Jo Se-ho‘s new quiz show, You Quiz On The Block, revealed their first teaser. The first episode will air on Aug 29.
- BTS will be the first Korean group to perform at a stadium in America, as part of their Love Yourself World Tour. Congratulations to them!
- BTOB‘s Eunkwang announced his enlistment for Aug 21. We wish him a fruitful time in the army!
(YouTube   . Naver:    , Twitter:   , Instagram: , Facebook: . Images via: Brid3, Han Seo-hee’s Instagram, Star Empire, Bighit Entertainment)