Acting, the forgotten art. It’s almost unfair to lump all actors and actresses into just one category since there are so many different types who excel at what they do, but we’re doing it anyway! Whether it’s your favorite muse from a movie or drama; whether its in a lead, supporting, or cameo role; whether they be male, female, or idol; here’s your chance to rejoice in the fine works of the gentler art — acting.
Who is your favorite Actor or Actress of 2013?
Here’s how it works:
1) Nominate an entry in the comments section by writing the name of the actor or actress followed by the title of the drama/movie of the role you are nominating him/her for.
Actor/Actress – Drama/Movie Title
Eg. Suzy – Architecture 101
Each entry must be nominated for a specific role. While an actor/actress can be nominated multiple times for different roles, you cannot enter more than one roll per comment; each role must be its own nomination. Nominated roles must be from a movie or drama released on or after January 1st, 2013. Any nominees which the Seoulbeats staff deems unfit for the poll’s criteria will be disqualified.
2) Entries can only be made as a new comment. Entries made in reply to another comment will not be counted.
3) Before nominating a new entry, please thoroughly check to make sure that the song has not already been nominated. Duplicate entries will not be counted twice! Therefore, it would be counterproductive to nominate an entry more than once because it could potentially split up the overall votes for that entry.
4) Once an entry has been nominated, vote for it by clicking the up arrow beneath the comment which nominates the entry. We’re only concerned about up votes; down votes will not be factored in.
5) The entry with the most up votes by December 28th 11:59 PM EST will be declared the winner! Check back later for a special Best of 2013 post dedicated to the winning entries.
We reserve the right to delete any comment which does not adhere to the rules above, or disqualify any nominees which we do not feel meet the poll’s criteria. Sharing comments and links to reinforce the nominated entries is highly encouraged.
May the odds be ever in your favor!
The poll is now closed. Thank you for voting!