Welcome to another edition of SB Week in Review. Here’s all the news you might have missed over the past week:
- Minzy is the latest in idols who have set up their own agencies. She has partnered with Gong Sun-yong to form a two-man entertainment agency: MZ Entertainment.
Debuts & Comebacks
- B1A4‘s latest MV was “Like a Movie“. Check out the MV review!
- Seventeen hit a “Home;run” with their comeback. The MV impressed our writer; read about it here!
- Loona stayed true to their recent electro-pop sound in “Why Not?“. Our MV review of the video is up!
- The most recent NCT MV to be released was NCT U‘s “From Home“. See what our writer had to say about the album!
- Crush and Taeyeon teamed up again for “Let Me Go“. Our writer breaks down the MV in their review.
- Mamamoo were retro-inspired for their pre-release track, “Dingga“. Read our MV review!
- The members of Stray Kids were “All In” for their comeback MV. Check out our review here!
- AleXa geared up for a Revolution in her latest MV.
- Monsta X‘s Jooheony made a powerful return with “Psyche“.
Teasers & Announcements
- Twice comes back with “I Can’t Stop Me” on Oct 26.
- TXT‘s minisode1: Blue Hour is also due for an Oct 26 release.
- Cix makes an Oct 27 return with Hello Chapter 3: Hello, Strange Time.
- Woolim‘s Drippin debuts with Boyager on Oct 28.
- FNC‘s P1Harmony debuts with Disharmony: Stand Out on Oct 28 as well.
- CL makes her comeback with “Hwa” on Oct 29.
- Winner‘s Mino teased fans with a MV spoiler for the Oct 30 release of his second solo album, Take.
- Fatal Love marks Monsta X’s return on Nov 2.
- Ab6ix‘s “Salute” drops on Nov 2.
- Park Jihoon is due for a Nov 4 comeback with Message.
- Gfriend return with 回: Walpurgis Night on Nov 9.
(YouTube:      . Twitter:      . MZ Entertainment. Images via JYP Entertainment, Bighit Entertainment)