As riveting as the full length MV may be, here are some thoughts on the ‘stage’ version:
- Jiyeon – so pretty and yet, so expressionless.
- Their concept and outfits are pretty cute.
- …But can I say the same for their voices?
- Catchiest part of the song = that one hook.
- But at least that one hook has my arms flapping.
- I’m kind of glad I didn’t waste the original 12 minutes on Roly Poly by Jiyeon and friends.
Though this concept and premise demonstrates a strain of promise and creativity for T-ara, they don’t really deliver.