Welcome to another edition of SB Week in Review. Here’s all the news you might have missed over the past week:
Debuts & Comebacks
- AkMu made a long-awaited comeback with “Love Lee“.
- SNSD‘s Hyoyeon invited you to take a “Picture” in Latin-pop inspired track.
- NCT released “Golden Age” ahead of their album release with the same title on August 28.
- iKon surprised fans with a special single, “Panorama“.
- Yerin made her come back with “Bambambam“.
- H1-Key released “Time To Shine” ahead of the drop of their 2nd mini-album, Seoul Dreaming, on August 30.
- TIOT were “Undefeated” in their pre-debut single.
- Virtual group Plave made a comeback with “The 6th Summer“.
- DKZ‘ Jaechan teased his upcoming solo debut with the pre-release track “Time“.
- Day6‘s Young K previewed his September 4 album, Letters with Notes, with the pre-released “Let It Be Summer“.
- BTS‘ Jungkook‘s “Seven” (ft. Latto) was remixed by Alesso.
Teasers & Announcements
- Leo debuts with “One Look” on August 29.
- Baekho (formerly Nu’est) releases his remake of JYP‘s “Elevator” on August 31.
- Cravity release “Cheese” on September 1, ahead of Sun Seeker on September 11.
- Kim Sejong teased her September 4 comeback with Door through a live highlight medley.
- BoyNextDoor releases Why… on September 4.
- Riize, SM’s new boy group, debut with “Get A Guitar” on September 4.
- Purple Kiss drop Festa on September 5.
- Lee Chae Yeon comes back with “The Move: Street” on September 6.
- Shinee‘s Key returns with “Good & Great” on September 11.
- Loossemble (Loona‘s Hyunjin, Yeojin, ViVi, Go Won, and Heyju) debut with same-named mini-album on September 15.
- Yu Junwon has withdrawn from Fantasy Boys‘ debut group, and the group will proceed with 11 members. The relevant management agencies reported disagreements in payment structures and amounts between management and Junwon’s parents.