Welcome to another edition of SB Week in Review. Here’s all the news you might have missed over the past week:
- Yang Min-suk, brother of Yang Hyun-suk, has resumed as position of CEO at YG Entertainment. This is after resigning from the position in 2019.
- Aespa will be attending the UN‘s 2022 High-Level Political Forum (HLPF) to deliver a speech.
Debuts & Comebacks
- Huta came back with a hard-hitting “Boom“.
- Sunmi made her comeback with “Heart Burn”, a colourful love song.
- Super Junior released “Don’t Wait” as a pre-release track for their upcoming mini-album.
- J-Hope returned as a solo act with grunge-hip hop-influenced “More“.
- Mark Tuan released the sentimental and minimalistic “imysm“.
Teasers & Announcements
- Enhypen return with “Future Perfect (Pass the Mic)” on July 4.
- Winner make a much-awaited comeback with Holiday on July 5.
- WJSN also release Sequence on July 5.
- Viviz previewed the cheery Summer Vibe album ahead of its release on July 6.
- Aespa’s July 8 release of Girls is drawing closer after a month of teasers.
- Chungha‘s Bare & Rare Pt. 1 drops on July 11.
- Apink‘s Chorong and Bomi debut as a unit with “Copycat” on July 12.
- Super Junior return with The Road: Keep on Going on July 12.
- SF9 make a comeback with The Wave OF9 on July 13.
- Itzy are gearing up for the summer season with “Sneakers“, out on July 15.
- Stayc drop “We Need Love” on July 19.
- Xdinary Heroes release “Test Me” on July 20.
- Ador will be debuting their new girl group on July 22. Ador is Hybe‘s sub-label headed by Chief Brand Officer Min Hee-jin, wha was previously the creative director at SM Entertainment.
- Ateez hint at a comeback with The World Ep 1: Movement on July 29.
- SM Rookies are back after 3 years; this time, SM Entertainment has announced Eunseok, Seunghan, and Shohei as members.
- SM has also launched SM Floor, a performance channel to share choreography drafts, practice videos, and other performance-based videos of their artists.
(YouTube:     . Twitter:          . Instagram. Naver: . The Korea Herald. Images via: