Welcome to another edition of SB Week in Review. Here’s all the news you might have missed over the past week:
- The final update on Ilhoon‘s marijuana trial: the final verdict sentenced him to three years of probation, a fine of 120 million won, and 40 hours of a drug treatment course.
Debuts & Comebacks
- Moonbyul returned with “G999” alongside Mirani.
- Youngjae released the sweet Christmas-themed “Walk With Me“.
- Mino dropped a special video for “Love In Da Car“, a b-side from To Infinity.
- Purple Kiss were ready to welcome the holiday season with “My My“.
Teasers & Announcements
- Aespa release the remake of S.E.S‘ “Dreams Come True” — produced, visually directed, and choreographed by BoA — on December 20.
- The remake drops as a pre-release to SMTown’s 2nd winter album, SMCU Express, which will be out on December 21.
- Minho returns with “Heartbreak” on December 21 as well.
- Kang Hyewon‘ winter special album, W, is scheduled for a December 22 release.
- Kim Jaehwan drops The Letter on December 27.
- BamBam‘s “Who Are You” features Red Velvet‘s Seulgi and will be released on December 28.
- Up10tion‘s 10th mini-album, Novella, comes out on January 3 next year.
- Omega X return with Love Me Like on January 5 next year.
- 2PM‘s Chansung announced his marriage, his upcoming fatherhood and his departure from JYP Entertainment in January.
- Verivery have cancelled the remaining stops for their U.S. tour after one of the members, Yongseung, tested positive for Covid-19.
- Twice has cancelled the Seoul dates for their upcoming offline tour, but will continue on for the remaining dates in the U.S.