Welcome to another edition of SB Week in Review. Here’s all the news you might have missed:
- KQ Entertainment announced that they will be taking strong legal action against those who placed a tracking device on one of Ateez‘s vehicles.
- Taeyeon was caught up in a real estate scam, wherein the property she bought was revealed to be a protected area that could not be developed. Accusations also arose that she was participating in real estate speculation, but the singer denied those claims.
- The Kim Seonho scandal continues to evolve. This week Dispatch came to the actor’s aid with text messages of his conversation with his friend, revealing what appears to be his genuine concerns about his ex-girlfriend and their relationship. As the tide of public opinion seems to be shifting, some of Kim’s CF deals have been reinstated.
- Aespa‘s Giselle released a short apology after she mouthed along to a racial slur in SZA‘s “Love Galore.”
Debuts & Comebacks
- Bugaboo debuted with a self-titled MV.
- CL released the MV for “Let It.”
- NCT 127 made a quick follow-up comeback with “Favorite.”
- Epex asked for reciprocity in “Do 4 Me.”
- Ailee made a jazzy return with “Don’t Teach Me.”
- Just B raced against the clock in “Tick Tock.”
- Park Jihoon conveyed his sincerity in the MV for “Serious.”
- Secret Number welcomed fans to their world in “Fire Saturday.”
- Epik High lamented the pandemic in “Face ID.”
- TXT expanded their Star Seekers universe in the MV for “Frost.”
- Somi fought her desire for revenge in “XOXO.”
Teasers & Announcements
- 2AM shared the highlight medley for their November 1 album Ballad 21 F/W.
- The Boyz‘ special single “Maverick” will drop on the same day.
- Super Junior D&E transformed into race car drivers in the MV teaser for “Zero.” The unit will make their comeback on November 2.
- Also back on the 2nd will be VIXX‘s Leo with “I’m Still Here.”
- Astro‘s MJ will make his solo debut with the trot single “Go Set Yo” on November 3.
- Laboum are sharing individual member teasers ahead of their return with “Kiss Kiss” on November 3.
- The concept trailer is out for TO1‘s November 4 album, Re:alize.
- Oneus are gearing up to return on November 9 with Blood Moon.
- B.I. will drop the half album, Cosmos on November 11.
- Mystic Story will debut their new girl group, Billlie, on November 10.
- Mark (Got7) shared and eerie teaser for “Last Breath,” out on November 12.
- The track list is out for Twice‘s November 12 album, Formula of Love: O+T=<3.
- Monsta X will return with No Limit on November 19.
- In addition, this December the group will release a full length retrospective film, Monsta X: The Dreaming.
- fromis_9‘s Chaeyoung suffered an ankle injury and will temporary limit her participation in future activities.
- TS Entertainment lost their damages suit against Sleepy.
- Crayon Pop‘s Choa will be getting married on Christmas.
- HYBE will be taking legal action against a cryptocurrency that uses the name “Army.”
- Lizzy was forced to pay a 15 million won fine for driving under the influence of alcohol and causing a car accident.