Welcome to another edition of SB Week in Review. Here’s all the news you might have missed over the past week:
- Early this week, there was an anonymous post uploaded on Nate Pann claiming that an actor coerced her to abort her baby and later covered a small portion of the entire procedure. Actor Kim Seonho was suspected, and he later stepped forward acknowledging it was him and issued a vague apology for his actions. The victim later edited her post to add that she had received a personal apology and did not intend for the issue to blow up as much as it did. Meanwhile, the actor has left 2 Days & 1 Night and two of his upcoming movies, and the photobook release of Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha has been cancelled.
Debuts & Comebacks
- IU dreamt of a fantasy in “Strawberry Moon“. Take a look at our MV review!
- Lee Jinhyuk was about anything but the “Work Work” in his comeback MV. Check out our MV review!
- Coldplay released Suga‘s Remix for their collaboration with BTS, “My Universe“.
- Infinite‘s Woohyun explored different sides of himself in “Calm & Passion“.
- CN Blue were ready for a showdown in the much-awaited “Love Cut“.
- Super Junior‘s Eunhyuk wanted to “Be” in the moment in his latest MV.
- CL was feeling herself in her comeback with “Tie A Cherry“.
- Black Pink‘s Lisa jammed out with Ozuna and Megan Thee Stallion in DJ Snake‘s “SG“.
- Seventeen were ready to “Rock With You” in their latest comeback.
Teasers & Announcements
- NCT 127 return with Favorite, their 3rd album repackage, on October 25.
- Bugaboo debut with “Bugaboo” on October 25.
- Epex drop “Do 4 Me” on October 26.
- Just B come back with “Just Beat” on October 27.
- Park Jihoon‘s Hot & Cold drops on October 28.
- Somi releases her first album, XOXO, on October 29.
- November 1 sees 2AM‘s return with Ballad 21 F/W.
- The Boyz‘s drop Maverick on November 1.
- Laboum make a comeback with Blossom on November 3.
- TO1 return with Re:Alize on November 4.
- “Friends”, sung by BTS’ V and Jimin and a b-side off Map of the Soul: 7, will be part of the OST of Marvel‘s Eternals, which premieres on November 5.
- Oneus has teased their November 9 comeback — Blood Moon — with a clip for “Intro: Window“.
- B.I. drops Cosmos on November 11.
- Monsta X‘s upcoming English album, The Dreaming, drops December 10th.
- Girls Planet 999 has come to an end, and the final line-up will debut as Kep1er in December this year.
- BTS is leaving Columbia Records for Universal Music Group with regards to music distribution and marketing within the U.S. This comes after Universal and Hybe announced a partnership and a new boy group earlier this year.
- CL has signed with Tap Music, joining artists like Hailee Steinfeld, Dua Lipa, Lana Del Rey, and more.