Welcome to another edition of SB Week in Review. Here’s all the news you might have missed over the past week:
- Actor Kang Jihwan has been put on a three-year probation for sexually harassing and assaulting two female staff members. If he commits another offence in the next three years, he will serve his original prison sentence of two years and six months.
- Comedian and television host Park Ji-sung passed away this week alongside her mother. Our condolences to her loved ones and fans.
Debuts & Comebacks
- Super Junior released “The Melody” for their 15th anniversary.
- Treasure returned with “Mmm“. Stay tuned for our review!
- CL fell in love in +5 Star+.
- Stray Kids’ Han was oozing with confidence in his solo track, “I Got It“.
- Dahye made her first comeback with “Bad Blood“.
- The members of Secret Number “Got That Boom” in their latest MV.
- Bol4‘s Jiyoung released “Red Lipstick” and teamed up with Day6‘s Wonpil for “Dancing Cartoon“.
- Park Jihoon channeled his inner bad boy in “Gotcha“.
- Mamamoo discussed either a painful trip to the dentist or a contentious love in “Aya“.
- Jung Jinwoo compared his life to a “Movie” in his latest video.
- Dynamic Duo collaborated with BeWhy with “Soon“.
Teasers & Announcements
- Taemin returns with Never Gonna Dance Again: Act 2 on Nov 9.
- Gfriend will make a comeback with “Mago” on Nov 9.
- Jamie drops “Apollo 11” on Nov 11.
- StayC debuts with “So Bad” on Nov 12.
- BTOB‘s subunit, BTOB 4U, debuts with Inside on Nov 16.
- CNBlue‘s Re-Code is due for a Nov 17 release.
- Woodz‘ comes back with Woops on Nov 17.
- Aespa‘s debuts with “Black Mamba” on Nov 17.
- BTS continue to tease the Nov 20 release of Be.
- Lee Seunggi will be dropping his seventh album next month, after almost 5 years of hiatus as a singer.
- BoA returns with Better on Dec 1 as she celebrates her 20th debut anniversary.