Welcome to another edition of SB Week in Review. Here’s all the news you might have missed over the past week:
- Mina (formerly of AOA) has left her agency Woori Actors to take a break and rest.
Debuts & Comebacks
- The Boyz were out for hearts in their latest release of “The Stealer“. Read our review here!
- SuperM were aiming high in their latest MV for “One (Monster & Infinity)“.
- The members of Up10tion illuminated the stage in “Light“.
- Cix‘s Jinyoung and Wei‘s Yohan teamed up for “I Believe“.
- Chungha and Danish singer Christopher collaborated for “Bad Boy“.
- Cignature were cute and energetic in “Arisong“.
- eaJ, Seori, and Keshi collaborated for an artistic “It Just Is“. Watch out for our review!
- The members of Everglow made an electropop-retro comeback with “La Di Da“. Our reviewer found –77.82 x -78.29 to be a nice change of pace for the group.
- H&D released “Umbrella“, their final song as a duo before their debut as part of Bae173.
- BDC aimed high in their video for “Shoot The Moon“.
- Ghost9 debuted with “Think of Dawn“.
Teasers & Announcements
- Super Junior‘s D&E make another comeback with “No Love” on Sep 28.
- Black Pink is gearing up for the release of their first full album on Oct 2.
- Wei debuts with Identity: First Sight on Oct 5.
- WJSN‘s first sub-unit, Chocome, debuts with “Hmph” on Oct 7.
- Golden Child releases Pump It Up on Oct 7 as well.
- Weki Meki will be returning with New Rules on Oct 8.
- Dawn‘s first mini-album drops on Oct 9.
- NCT returns as a full unit with 23 members on Oct 12 with Resonance Pt 1.
- Weeekly comes back with their second mini-album, We Can, on Oct 13.
- Loona‘s Midnight is due for a Oct 19 release.
- SuperM and Marvel have collaborated for an upcoming line of merchandise for fans.