Welcome to another edition of SB Week in Review. Here’s all the news you might have missed over the past week:
- Jessica is exploring the path of a novelist; she has signed a two-book deal for a Young Adult series, Shine, that revolves around a Korean-American teenager training to be a K-pop idol. The first book is expected for release in Fall 2020, and the second in 2021. Shine‘s storyline is also currently in development to be adapted for the big screens.
Debuts & Comebacks
- Tiffany made a fierce comeback with “Run For Your Life“.
- Daehyun was “Aight” for his latest single.
- The members of Ladies’ Code were liberated in the video for “Set Me Free“.
- Stray Kids made a trap-heavy return with “Double Knot“.
- Lovelyz‘ Kei had her solo debut with the balladic “I Go“.
- Great Guys came back with “Be On You“.
- Ateez redefined “Wonderland” in their music video. See what our writer had to say.
- ONF made an intense return with “Why“.
- AB6IX were “Blind for Love” in their comeback video. Check out our review here!
Teasers & Announcements
- BTOB‘s Hyunsik dropped another teaser for “Dear Love“, which is out on Oct 14.
- Super Junior‘s “Super Clap” will drop on Oct 14 too.
- N.Flying teased a short clip of “Good Bam“, which releases Oct 15.
- Nu’est continues to tease their Oct 21 release of The Table.
- Rookie group TXT released the tracklist for the upcoming The Dream Chapter: Magic on Oct 21.
- Day6 are keeping fans on their toes with Entropy due on Oct 22.
- B.A.P‘s Youngjae is gearing up for the release of his second mini-album. O,on drops on Oct 22.
- Oct 22 is a busy day; Taeyeon‘s Purpose releases on the same day as well.
- Winner returns with their third mini-album, Cross, on Oct 23.
- We’ve been waiting for four years — Brown Eyed Girls come back with RE_vive on Oct 28.
- Monsta X keep their fans in suspense with the teaser for “Find You“, which is out on Oct 28.
- A. C. E. seems to making a comeback fit for Halloween: Under Cover: The Mad Squad drops on Oct 29.
- IU returns in November with “Love Poem”.
- EXID‘s Hani has signed with Sublime Artist Agency, and has plans to make her acting debut in the future.