Welcome to another edition of SB Week in Review. Here’s all the news you might have missed over the past week:
- B. I. (former Ikon member) will be questioned by the police next week for his intent to purchase marijuana back in 2016. The idol did not go through with the purchase, and has never smoked the substance. Yang Hyun Suk will also be questioned to see determine his involvement.
- The police also investigated No:el: apparently, the rapper had been drunk driving, and hit a motorcycle driver in his drunken stupor. Additionally, he also hired someone to take the fall for him. In the end, though, the rapper confessed to drunk driving, hitting the motorcyclist, and to hiring someone else. No:el has reached a 35 million won settlement with the motorcyclist.
Debuts & Comebacks
- FT Island made a long-awaited comeback with “Quit“.
- Bolbbangan4 returned with two music videos: “Workaholic” and “25“.
Teasers & Announcements
- Seventeen‘s return with “Fear” is almost upon us; the group drops the music video on September 16.
- Dreamcatcher shared a unique lyrics teaser video to excite fans for “Deja Vu”, which releases on September 18.
- Members of Teen Ten will be dropping “It’s On You” on September 18.
- Laboum returns with “Firework” on September 19.
- Co-ed martial arts group K-Tigers Zero announced their debut on September 19.
- Mina‘s teaser was the latest to drop as Twice gets ready for their comeback with “Feel Special” on September 23.
- Akdong Musician are going to be returning with Sailing on September 25.
- Exo‘s Chen will be releasing his second solo album, Dear My Dear, on October 1.
- SM continues to tease SuperM‘s October 4 debut.
- Ateez‘s Yunho mentioned that the group will be making a return in October.
- Though the exact details remain unknown, Amber is ready to share new music after her departure from SM.
- Ailee has officially announced her shift over to her new company, Rocket 3 Entertainment.
- 15&‘s Yerin has announced her departure from JYP Entertainment.