Welcome to another edition of SB Week in Review. It’s another double update, and here’s all the news you might have missed:
- After Daesung’s Gangnam building made news for hosting illegal entertainment businesses, with some businesses mediating prostitution services, the idol has listed the building for sale.
Debuts & Comebacks
- Check out our playlist of the past two weeks’ releases above!
- Exo-SC debuted with “What a Life“. Check out our review here!
- CIX made their debut with “Movie Star“.
- GWSN shone brightly in “Red-Sun“, according to our writer.
- VAV gave fans more than they asked for in “Give Me More“. Here’s what our writer had to say.
- Kang Daniel asked “What Are You Up To” for his debut music video. Take a look at the music video review here!
- The members of NCT Dream were a blast in “Boom“. Here’s our review about it.
- The Rose‘s Woosung returned with a music video for “Face“. See what our writer had to say about it.
- Itzy made a hot return with “Icy“, and owned their aesthetic for the comeback, in the words of our writer.
- Verivery said you’re It for “Tag Tag Tag“.
- Peniel dropped a music video for his single, “Fly23“. Look forward to our review!
- Bang Yongguk released a relaxing video for “Orange Drive“.
- The members of D1ce tried to “Wake Up” in their debut video.
- Tiffany had a magnetic charisma for “Magnetic Moon“. Our review will be out soon!
- W24 asked listeners to “Stay A Moment” for their comeback.
- Gary chilled by the poolside in the video for “Purple Bikini“.
- Red Velvet gifted fans with a video for “Milkshake” for their fifth anniversary.
- Ha:tfelt and Mamamoo’s Moonbyul teamed up for the short MV film “Happy Now“.
Teasers & Announcements
- Seventeen continue to tease their Aug 5 digital single, “Hit“.
- TRCNG will be dropping their second single, Rising, on Aug 5.
- JBJ95 tease their upcoming mini-album, Spark, with a highlight medley.
- Woolim Entertainment‘s new girl group, Rocket Punch, will be debuting on Aug 7 with Pink Punch.
- Kwon Hyunbin returns on Aug 19 with a new stage name, Viini.
- Apink‘s Hayoung will be making a solo debut with Oh! on Aug 21.
- Winner‘s Kim Jinwoo is gearing up for his solo debut, which releases some time in August.
- Kangta was set to make a comeback with “Love Song” after 3 years of inactivity, but allegations of cheating on Oh Jung-yeon with model Woo Joo-ahn put the breaks on his return. On Sunday, he issued an apology and announced a red light on all his activities, including the release of “Love Song.”
- Ma Dong-seok showed off photos with Marvel‘s The Eternals cast-mates. The movie is set for release around January 2020.
- Monsta X appeared on Good Morning America to promote “Who Do You Love?”