Welcome to another edition of SB Week in Review. Here’s all the news you might have missed this week:
- Hanbit Media Labor Rights Center has reported that several of drama and production companies not following labour laws in accordance to the Seoul Regional Employment and Labor Administration. The list of companies included iWILL Media, Crave Works, CJ ENM, Studio Dragon and Kim Jong Hak Production. These companies have had drama shoots of 100 hours per week, when the administration-stipulated hours are restricted to 68.
- Jellyfish Entertainment has announced that they will take action against those who spread malicious rumours about Vixx or Gugudan.
Debuts & Comebacks
- Check out our playlist for all the debuts and comebacks this week!
- Exo warned listeners not to mess up their “Tempo” for their much-awaited comeback. The release was accompanied by a Chinese version of the same track.
- Eric Nam claimed he doesn’t “Miss You” in his latest release.
- Monsta X and Gallant collaborated for “Beautiful“.
- Moon debuted with “Million“, featuring Dok 2.
- JBJ95 moved fans with their music video for “Home“.
- Iz*one showed off their rosy sides in debut music video for “La Vie en Rose“.
- Though Dreamcatcher came back with Alone In The City a while ago, they recently dropped a video for “Wonderland“.
Teasers & Announcements
- Twice is gearing up for their comeback on Nov 5 with an intro for Yes or Yes.
- Cube Entertainment will debut a new ballad group, Train That Heads for Autumn, who will release a digital single on Nov 5.
- Shinee‘s Key will be coming back with his solo debut single, Forever Yours, on Nov 6.
- Dean is returning with a new single, Dayfly, on Nov 8.
- Blackpink‘s Jennie dropped a second video teaser for her solo debut on Nov 12.
- BTOB continue to tease their special album, Hour Moment, set for release on Nov 12.
- Tiger JK will be releasing his final album as Drunken Tiger on Nov 14. BTS’ RM has participated as a rapper in the producer’s tenth album.
- Wanna One surprised fans with a teaser for 1¹¹=1(Power of Destiny), out on Nov 19.
- Highlight will be coming back with a special mini-album on Nov 20.
- SM Entertainment dropped a mysterious teaser for an unknown artist, teasing a release on Nov 21. Other details remain unknown.
- Winner‘s Mino continues to garner anticipation for his solo comeback on Nov 26.
- Nu’est W will comeback on Nov 26.
- Lovelyz will also return with a mini-album on Nov 26.
- 2pm‘s Nickhun will release his first solo Japanese album on Dec 19.
- It’s been a year since BTS and BigHit‘s #EndViolence and Love Myself Campaign with UNICEF was launched. The campaign has raised 1.6 billion won to date.