Liar Game is shaping up to be a sentimental and psychological adventure. There is never a dull moment while anticipating what outfit or color of lipstick Jamie will sport next, off of what building Ha Woo-jin will be dangled, and what unexpected act of altruism Nam Da-jung will show in front of a crowd of enemies.
Have your say!
– Is it just me or did episodes five and six do an amazing job of playing on the human condition?
– Do we support Nam Da-jung and her “niceness”? Or is she far too gullible?
– Kang Do-young: Antagonist with an agenda?
– Did anyone else get irritated when it was revealed that Jamie was pitting everyone against Nam Da-jung?
– Is Jo Dal-goo the nicest creditor ever seen in a K-drama or what?! Possible ulterior motives?
Let’s hope for yet another set of puzzling episodes and games!
(Images via tvN)