Dramas: they’re so lengthy and often unrewarding but we still love them anyway, am I right? For 2012, dramas involving time travel, high school, and comedic romance were the favored. In our midyear poll, I Hear Your Voice won out big over runner up School 2013. However, which drama pulled the most weight for all 12 months of this year?
What’s your favorite drama of 2013?
Here’s how it works:
1) Nominate an entry in the comments section by writing the name of the drama.
Eg. Reply 1997
Nominated entries must be a drama with a regular episode that aired in 2013, meaning that if it’s finale aired on January 1st, 2013, it qualifies. Any nominees which the Seoulbeats staff deems unfit for the poll’s criteria will be disqualified.
2) Entries can only be made as a new comment. Entries made in reply to another comment will not be counted.
3) Before nominating a new entry, please thoroughly check to make sure that the song has not already been nominated. Duplicate entries will not be counted twice! Therefore, it would be counterproductive to nominate an entry more than once because it could potentially split up the overall votes for that entry.
4) Once an entry has been nominated, vote for it by clicking the up arrow beneath the comment which nominates the entry. We’re only concerned about up votes; down votes will not be factored in.
5) The entry with the most up votes by December 26th 11:59 PM EST will be declared the winner! Check back later for a special Best of 2013 post dedicated to the winning entries.
We reserve the right to delete any comment which does not adhere to the rules above, or disqualify any nominees which we do not feel meet the poll’s criteria. Sharing comments and links to reinforce the nominated entries is highly encouraged.
May the odds be ever in your favor!
The poll is now closed. Thank you for voting!