It’s that time of the year again: eggnog, chilly weather, long lines at the mall, and polls! Within the sea of releases this year, there were certainly many that were overlooked and plenty of excellent promotional releases that you feel probably did not get the spotlight it deserved. Well, here’s your chance to bring these under-appreciated songs to surface! Our writers have already listed their favorites, now we want to hear from you.
What comeback/debut did you really like but didn’t feel like it got the coverage or exposure it deserved?
Here’s how it works:
1) Nominate an entry in the comments section by writing the artist name and song title in the following format.
Artist – Song Title
Eg. Psy – Gangnam Style
Nominated entries must be limited to promotional releases of 2013, meaning that the song’s release date must be no earlier than January 1st, 2013. Please note that only comebacks, debuts, and “promoted releases” will be considered in this poll. Any nominees which the Seoulbeats staff deems unfit for the poll’s criteria will be disqualified.
2) Entries can only be made as a new comment. Entries made in reply to another comment will not be counted.
3) Before nominating a new entry, please thoroughly check to make sure that the song has not already been nominated. Duplicate entries will not be counted twice! Therefore, it would be counterproductive to nominate an entry song more than once because it could potentially split up the overall votes for that entry.
4) Once an entry has been nominated, vote for it by clicking the up arrow beneath the comment which nominates the entry. We’re only concerned about up votes; down votes will not be factored in.
5) The entry with the most up votes by December 21st 11:59 PM EST will be declared the winner! Check back later for a special Best of 2013 post dedicated to the winning entries.
We reserve the right to delete any comment which does not adhere to the rules above, or disqualify any nominees which we do not feel meet the poll’s criteria.
May the odds be ever in your favor!
This poll is now closed. Thank you for voting!