11 Responses to “Spotlight: Out of Debt with Go Kyung-pyo & Kim Seul-gie”

1. He is one of the reasons I stayed to the bitter end with OP…him and Yoo Seung Ho that is ^^ Thanks for the spotlight!

• Johnelle says:

Yeah, Chan-wook was def one of the reasons I stuck with OP to the end–the story was great on paper I think, but really hard to handle when watching Baek-ho fail again and again and again…

2. Eye Candy says:

I love that the show gave Kim Seul-Gie’s character a more important role than just the crazy editor because she STOLE every scene and was so great that I’m glad she could be give a little more depth and the two together were just amazing. Their coupledom deserves its own show.

3. Streby says:

That club scene where she goes to be his guarantor just cracked me up so much. I swear I repeated that bit at least 5 times.

4. Mon says:

Omg Kimseulgi was so funny in FBND, the drama was good but I only rewatch her scenes. She was hilarious, such a scene stealer. She needs to be the lead of a drama.

• Streby says:

When she dances in that club… no words can express how much she reminded me of me and my dorky friends. She’s so average and cool unlike most k-drama peeps who are all either chaebols or just dirt poor.

5. haha so I’m not the only one who watched the end of the drama just for them, I just loved their couple and while the main characters bored me to death and the love triangle was annoying, i enjoyed their romance, simple, fresh and cute enough :)

6. junoesque17 says:

OMG!!! i actually loved this couple better than the main one! it is so nice to find a love like that

7. Whirly Pop says:

SNU? Oh :) Smart girl

8. Sabah says:

All the side characters really caught my attention in FBND but especially these two. It wasn’t just that they were wacky but that they were in a believable way. They both layered their performances so that in between all the crazy there were moments, flashes of depth that just gave these two characters real intensity. Finely done by both of them and I intend to stick around for anything else they have to offer too. Glad to see that they are getting more opportunities because they definitely have talent.

9. goldengluvsk2 says:

ohh these scene stealers!! I really liked their scenes separately, Seul gie made me rofl with her comments while Kyung Pyo made me lol with how he managed his hyung’s drunken behavior and when they were a couple I was like “yaaayy!!!!!” really liked them! cant to see them again in dramaland!