Miss A garnered a lot of love and praise with their debut; but do they continue to deliver with their comeback “Good Bye Baby?”
- Is it presumptive for me to think that the ticking clock was a subtle stroke at foreshadowing?
- White accented with bits and pieces of red = beautiful.
- I find it a little hard to believe that someone that looks like THAT can play four girls that look like THEM.
- Savor those cherries, my friend. They’ll be the only ones you’ll be eating for a VERY long time.
- Though I prefer this strawberry blond to pink, this color washes Jia‘s complexion out.
- I wish Min would get a different haircut.
- They all look stunning either way.
- What’s up with this rando cat costume, Suzy?
- Their vocals are solid but at times, I find it difficult to tell their voices apart.
- Jia officially stole the show with her rap.
They’re talented; there’s no denying that. And though I won’t dive into all these topics but the fact that we can even think about all these things from one MV is definitely another achievement for Miss A. Congratulations to them! I definitely look forward to seeing more.