- The Spanish influence on this track DEFINITELY spices things up.
- I don’t care if you’re SHINee, 2PM, or MBLAQ; fancy cars in an MV accomplish nothing.
- Leggo my eggo, ne?
- Thunder, you’re not as useless as I thought.
- Mir: so boyish and yet so much swag.
- G.O.‘s falsetto makes me melt; but his haircut doesn’t.
- 2:43-2:50 killed the song. And not in a good way. Please see “Male Prima Donna” by Subtle Sexuality at 1:56 to 2:02.
I’ve been rooting for MBLAQ since their debut. And with each release since then, they’re getting better and better and “Mona Lisa” is definitely a badge of progress. But for these boys, their live performances have always been their undoing. Hopefully however, the progress they’ve delivered in the production also extends to their performance.