Welcome to another edition of SB Week in Review. Here’s all the news you might have missed over the past week:
- Chaeyeon fractured her collarbone filming The Golden Bell and has undergone surgery for the injury.
Debuts & Comebacks
- Weki Meki’s Choi Yoojung made her solo debut with “Sunflower (P.E.L).”
- Dia reminisced on their career in “The Blinding Past.”
- Kangta teamed up with Paloalto to make a “Love Song”
- Sorn and Yeeun came together again for “Nirvana Girl.”
- Blackpink paid homage to previous MVs in “Shut Down.”
- NCT 127 kept their neo sound in “2 Baddies.”
- Mimiirose debuted with “Rose.”
Teasers & Announcements
- Nmixx will make their first comeback with “Dice” on September 19.
- Jay B shared a highlight Medley for Be Yourself, out on September 21.
- Crush continues to tease September 22 comeback with “Rush Hour” through a lyric poster.
- It’s bright and colorful in Exo Xiumin’s teaser photos for Brand New, set to drop September 26.
- Cravity is preparing to make a comeback on September 27 with New Wave.
- Mirae shared concept photos for their September 28 album Ourturn.
- Exid‘s celebratory 10th anniversary album X will be released on September 29.
- After 2 years Be’o is set to release his first mini album Five Senses on September 29.
- Lee Chaeyeon will make her solo debut in October.
- Monsta X’s Kihyun is expected to make his first solo comeback in October. Wei is preparing to return in October.
- Loco shared through his Instagram he will be getting married this autumn.
- Dia has disbanded after their contracts’ expired.
- Honey J revealed she is expecting a baby and will get married at the end of the year.