Welcome to another edition of SB Week in Review. Here’s all the news you might have missed over the past week:
- After an alleged victim revealed the transcript of a phone call in which Apink‘s Chorong had acknowledged that she had been a perpetrator of school violence, her agency has denied the claims and the validity of the transcript. They have stated that the call had been distorted and clipped to support the accusations.
- Chorong has also apologised for drinking as a minor in the past.
Debuts & Comebacks
- SuperM said “We Do” in their latest campaign song for Prudential.
- Bae173 sang of heartbreak in “Loved You“.
- StayC sought to seek their soulmate “ASAP” in their latest MV.
- OnlyOneOf were provocative in their MV for “libidO“. Stay tuned for our review.
- Kim Jaehwan released an emotional “I Wouldn’t Look For You” for his comeback.
- Exo‘s Chanyeol dropped the self-penned “Tomorrow” as a SM Station track.
- Red Velvet‘s Wendy made her solo debut with “Like Water“.
- Up10tion‘s Lee Jinhyuk returned with the funky-pop “5K“.
- Astro showed off their powerful side in “One“.
Teasers & Announcements
- On April 8, Exo announced a new album in time for their ninth anniversary.
- Shinee returns with Atlantis on April 12.
- Seventeen‘s The8 “Side By Side” drops on April 13.
- Mamamoo‘s Wheein returns with her first mini-album, Redd, on April 13.
- Kang Daniel‘s Yellow will be out on April 13.
- Super Junior‘s Kyuhyun releases “Coffee” on April 13.
- Nu’est are gearing up for their comeback with Romanticize on April 19.
- Day6‘s The Book of Us: Negentropy – Chaos Swallowed Up in Love releases on April 19.
- Enhypen‘s second mini-album, Border: Carnival will be out on April 26.
- ONF‘s City of ONF is scheduled for an April 28 release.
- Victoria has left SM Entertainment. We wish her all the best for her future endeavours!
- TXT will be appearing on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.