Welcome to another edition of SB Week in Review. Here’s all the news you might have missed over the past week:
- Music streaming platform Melon has made some significant changes to its charts. The chart will stop showing ranking numbers, and the chart will be calculated based on the number of unique listeners per 24 hours, as opposed to per hour as it used to be.
- Tik Tok has partnered with Hiphopplaya to livestream a K-Hip hop concert on May 27. The line-up features Changmo, Dean, Crush, Heize, Epik High and many other prominent acts.
Debuts & Comebacks
- Yubin celebrated her freedom in “Me Time“.
- Miso made a long-awaited return after four years with “Alone“. Read our review here!
- BTS‘s Suga surprised fans with his release of D-2 and “Daechwita“.
- NCT 127 threw an explosive “Punch” with their latest MV.
- Vixx‘s Ken wants to keep holding on “Just For A Moment” in his sole debut MV.
- Crush and Red Velvet‘s Joy put forth a fun collaborative track, “Mayday“.
- Lovelyz’ Sujeong was fierce with her “Tiger Eyes” in her solo debut.
- The boys of TXT asked “Can’t You See Me?” in their comeback MV.
- D-Crunch were hard-hitting in “Pierrot“.
- OnlyOneOf sought for their own “Angel” in their MV.
- Redsquare released an interesting video with their faces hidden away as they debuted with “Color Full“.
- The girls of Secret Number nonchalantly asked “Who Dis?” for their debut MV.
Teasers & Announcements
- Minzy comes back with “Lovely” on May 24.
- Baekyun is gearing up for his 2nd mini-album Delight, out on May 25.
- Kim Wooseok will be debuting with 1st Desire: GREED on May 25.
- Park Jihoon shared a highlight reel for his May 26 release of The W.
- Monsta X return with Fantasia X on May 26.
- Twice continue to drop clips to promote the upcoming More & More, out on June 1.
- AB6IX return with their second EP Vivid on June 8.
- Ha Sungwoon drops his third mini-album Twilight Zone on June 8.
- Super Junior K.R.Y. debuts on June 8 with When We Were Us.
- WJSN‘s comeback with the June 9 release of Neverland is also inching closer.