Welcome to another edition of SB Week in Review. Here’s all the news you might have missed over the past week:
- South Korea saw its largest spike in the number of COVID19 cases over the weekend, with the total confirmed cases exceeding 3,000. However, this is still a small percentage of the total testing size, which is close to 70,000 people (and counting).
- The four-member band, The Rose, has requested for a termination of contract from their company, J&Star Company. This is on the grounds of an unreasonable schedule and problems regarding payment.
- In September 2019, former iKon member B.I. was questioned by the police regarding allegations of marijuana purchase and usage. However, as of February this year, his drug tests have tested negative.
Debuts & Comebacks
- Chungha mentioned “Honestly, I’m Tired” in her latest music video.
- Ravi released his first solo album, El Dorado, along with the music video for “Rockstar“.
- BTS dropped the second version of their music video for “On“. See what our writers had to say about the preceding Kinetic Manifesto and the album.
- With her second digital single on the way, AleXa dropped a pre-release comeback trailer: A. I. Trooper.
- As One returned with a single perfect for the leap year: 29 February.
- MCND made a cool debut with “Ice Age“.
- Jjangyou released “Lil OG“, hinting at a new project in April. Check out our review here!
Teasers & Announcements
- NCT 127 is keeping fans on their toes with their teasers for the Mar 6 release of Neo Zone.
- AleXa comes back with Do or Die on 6 Mar.
- The members of Victon are gearing up for the release of their sixth mini-album, Continuous, due on Mar 9.
- Itzy returns with It’z Me on Mar 9 as well.
- VIXX’s Hongbin is in hot water over drunken comments made during a Twitch livestream.