Welcome to another edition of SB Week in Review. Here’s all the news you might have missed over the past week:
- HYBE became the largest share holder in SM Entertainment following some very public infighting between current SM CEO Lee Sung-soo and founder Lee Soo-man over Kakao‘s purchase of shares in the company.
- Yoo Ah-in is cooperating with investigations of his alleged propofol use. In addition, the actor tested positive for marijuana.
- BTS, NCT Dream, and Stray Kids all took home top prizes at the 2022 Hanteo Music Awards.
Debuts & Comebacks
- Seventeen sub-unit BSS came back with “Fighting” featuring rapper Lee Youngji.
- Ha Sungwoon released his new single, “Snowy Stars.”
Teasers & Announcements
- Key was expectedly flashy in the MV teaser for “Killer.” His repackage album will be out on February 13.
- TripleS shared the highlight medley for their February 13 debut mini, Assemble.
- Limelight will also debut with Love & Happiness on February 14.
- StayC will release “Teddy Bear” on February 14.
- TNX dropped the first MV teaser for “Love or Die,” out on February 15.
- The first concept photos are out for The Boyz‘s February 20 mini, Be Awake.
- Ateez closed their current chapter — or perhaps teased the next one — in their latest Epilogue film.
- Hwang Minhyun will make his solo debut on February 27 with Truth or Lie.
- Cravity asked “What’s Your Gravity?” in the first teaser for their March 6 comeback.
- NMixx will release their first EP, expérgo on March 20.
- Twice‘s Momo, Mina, and Sana will debut this July in Japan as Misamo.
- MNH Entertainment announced that they will be taking legal action against bully rumors directed at 8Turn member Myungho.
- Lee Seung-gi and Lee Da-in will be married this April.
(YouTube, Naver:     , Younhap, Osen. Images via: SM Entertainment, High Up Entertainment.)