Welcome to another edition of SB Week in Review. Here’s all the news you might have missed over the past week:
Debuts & Comebacks
- Verivery went “undercover” in latest comeback.
- Monsta X showed off their charms in “Love”.
- Lee Sujeong (formerly of Lovelyz) made her solo debut with”Walking Through The Moon“.
- G-idle’s Miyeon released her first solo “Drive“.
- E’Last made their return with “Creature“.
- Soyou collaborated with Be’o for “Buisness“.
- Moonbyul had all of us in her trap in “C.I.T.T (Cheese In The Trap)”.
- DKB returned with title track “Sober“.
- Psy partnered with BTS Suga for “That That“.
Teasers & Announcements
- Le Sserafim gears up for there “Fearless” debut on May 2.
- Ikon will make their return with “But You” on May 3.
- Super Junior’s Ryeowook will also comeback with “Hiding Words” on May 3
- Woodz continues to tease May 4 return with “I Hate You“.
- Class:y will make their debut with “Shut Down” on May 5.
- TXT revealed tracklist for May 9 comeback with minisode 2: Thursday’s Child.
- Ciipher will be back on May 11 with The Code.
- Jeong Sewoon’s album Where Is My Garden is also scheduled to drop on May 11.
- The Rose’s Woosung revealed tracklist for his album Moth, scheduled to drop May 13.
- Astro teased May 16 comeback with Drive To The Starry Road.
- TNX will release debut mini album Way Up on May 17.
- Oneus returns with “Bring It On” on May 17.
- Ab6ix A to B will be out May 18.
- Blank2y announced they will debut on May 24.
- Seventeen Face The Sun is due for a May 27 release.
- NCT’s Taeyong will be the MC for Mnet’s new dance reality show.
- Rain is confirmed to be the MC for Mnet’s dance variety show “Be Mbitous”.
- NCT’s Jisung has been diagnosed with Covid-19.