Welcome to another edition of SB Week in Review! Here’s all the news you might have missed:
- Netflix‘s Squid Game became the most viewed show in the platform’s history.
- SF9 members Dawon and Hwiyoung have tested positive for Covid 19.
- The court ruled in favor of former Momoland member, Daisy, forcing MLD Entertainment to pay her approximately 92 million won in unpaid earnings and unfair charges. The company plans to appeal.
Debuts & Comebacks
- Raiden made his proper debut with his first mini album and “Love Right Back” featuring Taeil (NCT) and Illboi.
- Donghae (Super Junior) and Jeno (NCT) came together for “California Love.”
- Sunmi released the futuristic MV for “Go or Stop.”
- Enhypen returned with the unexpectedly bright “Tamed-Dashed.” Check out our MV review and keep an eye out for our album review!
- Tri.be asked “Would You Run” in their latest MV.
- Lightsum released the single, “Vivace.”
- Blackswan did their own take on the cell block tango in the MV for “Close to Me.”
- Giriboy played with set design in “You Turned Around.”
Teasers & Announcements
- Up10tion‘s Lee Jinhyuk will be back with “Work Work” on October 18.
- Nam Woohyun will make a comeback on October 19 with “Calm and Passion” and the mini album With.
- Looks like we’re in for more Yeehaw K-pop based on the teasers for CNBlue‘s Wanted. The mini album will be out on October 20.
- Black Pink Lisa‘s collab track “SG” with DJ Snake, Megan Thee Stallion, and Ozuna will be released on October 22.
- The track list is out for Seventeen‘s Attacca — also out on the 22nd.
- EPEX shared the teaser for their next title, “Do 4 Me.” The mini album Bipolar Part 2: Prelude to Love will drop on October 26.
- Ailee‘s third album Amy will be out on October 27.
- Just B will also be back on the 27th with their single album Just Beat.
- Park Jihoon shared the comeback schedule for his October 28 album, Hot & Cold.
- Somi will release her first full album, XOXO, at the end of the month.
- The Boyz will be back on November 1.
- 2AM will return on the same day with their first release in seven years, “Ballad 21 F/W.”