Welcome to another edition of SB Week in Review. Here’s all the news you might have missed over the past week:
- Earlier this week, BTS delivered a speech and a performance at the United Nations General Assembly, and later also participated in an interview alongside President Moon Jae-in.
Debuts & Comebacks
- Highlight‘s Yoseop made a long-awaited solo return with “Brain“.
- Lisa dropped a MV for “Money“, a b-side track off Lalisa.
- The girls of Itzy went “Loco” in their latest comeback.
- BTS and Coldplay collaborated for the synth-pop track, “My Universe“.
- Victon‘s Han Se was ready to “Take Over” the music scene with his solo debut.
Teasers & Announcements
- Shinee‘s Key releases Bad Love, his first mini-album, on September 27.
- Day6‘s Dowoon will make his solo debut with “Suddenly” on September 27.
- Ab6ix make a comeback with “Cherry” on September 27 as well.
- Ciipher‘s first comeback is on September 28 with “Blind“.
- On September 29, CL drops “Lover Like Me“, her second pre-release single.
- Twice continue to tease their first October 1 English single, “The Feels“.
- Woodz‘s Only Lovers Left is due for an October 5 release.
- Golden Child‘s second repackage album, Ddara, releases on October 5.
- Got7‘s Youngjae makes his solo debut with COLORS from Ars on October 5.
- Aespa‘s first mini-album, Savage, also drops on October 5.
- Jo Yuri‘s debuts as a soloist with “Glassy” on October 7.
- Enhypen return with Dimension: Dilemma on October 12.
- Lightsum come back with “Light a Wish” on October 13.
- Seventeen‘s Attacca releases on October 22.
- Epex drop their second mini-album, Bipolar Pt 2, on October 26.
- 100% have disbanded after nine years. We wish the members the best of luck in their future endeavours.