Welcome to another edition of SB Week in Review! Here’s all the news you might have missed:
- The fourth wave of Covid 19 infections has hit South Korea, pushing Seoul into level 4 social distancing. In addition to groups like Brave Girls wrapping up their comebacks early, a number of idols and staffers have tested positive including San (Ateez), and Minhyuk (Nior).
Debuts & Comebacks
- 2PM shared the MV for “The Cafe.”
- Day 6 Even of Day released their mini, Right Through Me and an MV for the title track of the same name. Don’t miss our reviews of each!
- G-Idle‘s Soyeon brought summer vibes in her solo EP, Windy and title MV for “Beam Beam.”
- Kyuhyun shared his seasonal project release, “Together.”
- SF9 made their first post-Kingdom return with Turn Over and the MV for “Teardrop.” We’ve reviewed both!
- Girlkind wanted “Good Vibes Only” this summer.
- Taeyeon went retro for “Weekend.” Be sure to check out our review.
- DIA‘s Yebin made a melodic solo debut with “Yes, I Know.”
- Kim Woojin shared the pre-release MV for “Still Dream.”
- Moon Jongup was smitten in his MV for “Us.”
- BTS proclaimed that they don’t need “Permission to Dance.”
- Hyolin released the ‘mood cut’ of “To Find a Reason.”
- Minzy said “Te Amo” in her latest single MV.
- The Boyz released the MV for their digital single, “Drink It.”
Teasers & Announcements
- Ha:tfelt will release her single album Summertime on July 14.
- DPR Live will return with Lite Cool on July 23.
- Exo‘s D.O.‘s solo debut with Empathy is set for July 26.
- NCT 127 will return in September.
- Heechul (Super Junior) and Momo (Twice) have ended their relationship.
- Yoo Jae-suk has left FNC Entertainment.
- Monsta X‘s Shownu will enlist later this month.