Welcome to another edition of SB Week in Review. Here’s all the news you might have missed over the past week:
- In December 2020, BoA and her staff had been questioned by prosecutors after they had brought in sleep medication from Japan into Korea without declaration. The drug is not sold in Korea. On June 4 this year, the investigation was completed, and the prosecution has dropped all charges. SM Entertainment clarified that the staff had had confusions about the legal measures to be taken when importing medication, and all involved parties have dutifully participated in the investigations.
Debuts & Comebacks
- Red Velvet‘s Joy made her solo debut with summer-inspired “Hello“. Check out our album review here!
- TXT delved into the complexities of young love with “0X1=Lovesong (I Know I Love You)“. Don’t miss out on our MV review!
- Monsta X were playing with hearts in their comeback with “Gambler“.
- B.I bared his story with the MV for “Illa Illa“.
- Mamamoo asked “Where Are We Now” in an emotional ballad.
- The members of Ghost9 were sleepless and in love in “Up All Night“.
- Ravi joined hands with Wonstein for “Cardigan“.
- NCT 127 dropped “Save” in collaboration with Amoeba Culture.
- Stray Kids‘ Han shared the self-penned “Happy” with his fans.
Teasers & Announcements
- Exo continue to tease their June 7 return with Don’t Fight The Feeling.
- N.Flying drops their first album, Man on the Moon, on June 7.
- Epex are set to debut with “Lock Down” on June 8.
- Wei return with “Bye Bye Bye” on June 9.
- Lightsum debut with “Vanilla” on June 10.
- Twice will return with Taste of Love on June 11.
- Up10tion‘s Connection drops on June 14.
- Bambam releases his first mini-album, Ribbon, on June 15.
- Loona will make a comeback with & on June 28.
- Victon‘s Han Seungwoo will release Fade on June 28 ahead of his enlistment in July.
- Kingdom: Legendary War has come to an end, with Stray Kids taking home the trophy.