Welcome to another edition of SB Week in Review. Here’s all the news you might have missed over the past week:
- Youngsaeng of SS501 has set up his own company under the name of YS Entertainment.
- SM Entertainment announced the anticipated launch of SM Institute, which is meant to be a global arts education centre for training their idols.
Debuts & Comebacks
- Taemin returned as a solo act with “Criminal“. Catch up on our MV review!
- Oh My Girl‘s YooA went on a journey in her solo debut with “Bon Voyage“. Read our MV review here!
- Apink‘s Namjoo was confident as she debuted with “Bird“.
- Ha:tfelt returned with “La Luna“.
- Mamamoo wanted to embrace themselves in “Wanna Be Myself“.
Teasers & Announcements
- Astro‘s Moonbin and Sanha debut as a sub-unit on Sep 14 with “Bad Idea“.
- Stray Kids continues to tease IN生 (In Life), which is due for release on Sep 14.
- fromis_9‘s My Little Society is scheduled for a Sep 16 release.
- KNK‘s 3rd mini-album, KNK Airline, releases Sep 17.
- Treasure‘s “I Love You” drops on Sep 18.
- The Boyz‘s Chase is due for a Sep 21 release.
- Everglow returns with [-77.82X-78.29] on Sep 21.
- cignature drops their first album, Listen and Speak, on Sep 22.
- Up10tion makes a Sep 24 comeback with “Light Up“.
- OUI Entertainment‘s WEi debuts on Oct 5.
- Netflix‘s first K-pop documentary will be centred around Black Pink, and it is scheduled to be out on Oct 14.
- Woollim has also started to promote their upcoming boy group, Drippin, which debuts in October.