Welcome to another edition of SB Week in Review. Here’s all the news you might have missed over the past week:
- Rapper Young Cream was booked on suspicions of violating the Narcotics Control Act and has tested positive for marijuana use following his arrest.
Debuts & Comebacks
- The members of Astro wanted to “Knock” open the doors in their latest video. Read our MV review here!
- Taeyeon exuded warmth in her latest release of “Happy“. Our writer thought it brought a much needed dose of warmth.
- IU returned with “Eight“, which was produced by and featured BTS’ Suga.
- Bolbbolgan4 and Exo‘s Baekhyun collaborated for “Leo“.
- Dreamcatcher, In2it, and AleXa spread a message of hope in “Be The Future“.
- Seventeen‘s The8 presented his contemporary skills in his solo release of “Falling Down“.
- Stray Kids‘ Han surprised his fans with the self-composed track, “Close“.
- Jongup, formerly of B.A.P., made his solo debut with “Headache“.
- Natty debuted with “Nineteen“. Our review will be out soon!
Teasers & Announcements
- Nu’est continues to drop teasers for their May 11 comeback with The Nocturne.
- Day6 also return on May 11 with The Book of Us: Demon.
- Raiden and Chanyeol will be collaborating for the May 12 release of “Yours”, featuring Lee Hi and Changmo.
- Bvndit will drop their second mini-album, Carnival, on May 13.
- TXT is gearing up for their May 18 release of The Dream Chapter: Eternity.
- NCT 127 returns with a repackage of their second album, Neo Zone: The Final Round on May 19.
- Vixx‘s Ken makes his solo debut with Greeting on May 20.
- Baekhyun will be releasing his second mini-album, Delight, on May 25.
- Twice returns with More & More on Jun 1.
- WJSN‘s company confirmed that they’ll be returning with new music in June.
- Black Pink is scheduled for a June comeback, their first after a year and four months.
- Super Junior K.R.Y. has plans to release their first album in June, which is much-awaited for their fans seeing that they were the first unit group to be formed in the music industry.
- After singing on with Highline Entertainment last month, Wonho has also signed with U.S. label Maverick Management.