Welcome to another edition of SB Week in Review. Here’s all the news you might have missed over the past week:
- Actor Son Seung-won was indicted with detention for drunk-driving without a license. He’s the first celebrity to be charged under the Yoon Chang Ho law, which is a bill that calls for stronger punishment for drunk-driving.
- The CEO of an entertainment company (whose last name is known to be Lee) has been charged with five years for sexually assaulting aspiring entertainers. He lured them by promising these aspiring actors appearances as supporting roles on unconfirmed dramas. He’s also been previously charged in 2012 for assault as well.
Debuts & Comebacks
- Watch our playlist above for a compilation of this week’s comebacks!
- The members of iKon were not okay in “I’m OK“, as our MV review mentions.
- Luna dropped consecutive music videos for “Bye Bye” and “Do You Love Me“.
- WJSN wished for their “La La Love” to stay forever for their comeback.
- A Pink returned with “Percent“. Check out our album review!
- KNK was sick of “Lonely Night(s)”.
- Yesung and Bumkey teamed up for “Carpet“.
- Vixx‘s Hyuk sang of a “Boy with a Star” in his latest music video.
- Verivery made a colourful debut with “Ring Ring Ring“.
- RBW’s new group, Oneus, made a powerful debut with “Valkyrie“.
Teasers & Announcements
- Gfriend dropped another teaser for Time For Us, which comes out on Jan 14.
- BTOB‘s Minhyuk continues to tease his first solo album, Hutazone, out on Jan 15.
- Astro released a highlight medley for the first studio album, All Light, out on Jan 16.
- FNC announced the debut of their new group, Cherry Bullet, on Jan 21, with “Let’s Play Cherry Bullet“.
- Big Hit, too, teased their new group, TXT (short for “Tomorrow X Together”), with the reveal of its first member.
- After leaving Seven Seasons, Zico has confirmed that he’s starting up his own entertainment agency, Koz Entertainment.
(YouTube:    . Naver:   . Twitter:  . Images via: Cube Entertainment, Seven Seasons, Source Music.)