Welcome to another edition of SB Week in Review. Here’s all the news you might have missed this week:
- The 2018 MNET Asian Music Awards took place in Seoul, Japan, and Hong Kong over the past week. Twice was awarded the Daesang (grand prize) for Song of the Year; BTS was presented with Album of the Year for Love Yourself: Tear, as well as Artist of the Year.
Debuts & Comebacks
- Check out our playlist above for all the releases over the past week!
- BTOB’s Changsub sang how his loneliness was “Gone” for his solo debut with mini-album Mark.
- Twice dropped a Christmas-themed track, “The Best Thing I Ever Did”, which is the title track of their special album, The Year of Yes.
- Exo fired a “Love Shot” for their latest repackage album of the same name.
- Day6 sang of the “Days Gone By” as they dropped their new mini-album, Remember Us: Youth Part 2.
- Members of B1A4, Oh My Girl, and ONF featured in WM Entertainment’s holiday release, “Timing”.
- Labelmates Hello Venus, Weki Meki, and Astro also released a Christmas-themed song, “All I Want”, as part of Fantagio.
- The members of Ladies’ Code were also feeling festive in “The Last Holiday”.
- Jessica, too, was feeling the Christmas spirit in “One More Christmas”.
- Heize was alluring in her Winter track, “First Sight”.
- Highlight’s Dongwoon and GWSN’s Seoryoung teamed up for “Color Me”.
- Infinite’s Woohyun released a solo digital single, “This Song Now”.
- Flowsik returned to the scene with “Kari”.
- Following his departure from Brand New Entertainment, San E dropped “Trash Journalist”.
Teasers & Announcements
- Super Junior’s Yesung and Chungha will be releasing a collaboration duet, “Watcha Doin” on Dec 17.
- Winner will drop their new single, titled “Millions”, on Dec 19.
- Sooyoung will be gearing up for Christmas with her solo album, Winter Breath, set for release on Dec 20.
- Seventeen teased their music video for “Getting Closer“, which comes out on Dec 21.
- Super Junior’s Ryeowook has delayed his solo album release to Jan 2 due to a diagnosis of Influenza A.
- Chungha will also be making her comeback on Jan 2.
- Apink will be coming back on Jan 7.
- Hotshot’s Noh Taehyun will be making his solo debut in Jan with his first mini-album.
- Brown Eyed Girls’ Narsha has left Mystic Entertainment, though the agency has claimed that she would continue having activities with the other members, should there by any group activities scheduled.
- Banana Culture will debut a 3-membered boy group, known as Trei, in early 2019.
(YouTube:  . Naver:        . Twitter: . Images Via: Big Hit Entertainment, YG Entertainment, Mystic Entertainment, SM Entertainment.)